***Copyright infringement: Trinkets here are mostly copyrighted, personally designed and handcrafted by XiLeCreations. If any design, material or idea is taken from this site without seeking my permission, it will be deemed as infringement of copyright. Thank you.

*** Bags or Apparel are held at CHICFITS (see link on right).
*** Buyers are to make payment within 4 working days of my confirmation email or items released and buyer noted against future transactions. In the case whereby you do not receive my reply in 3 days, please check your junk mail as stronger filters might land them there. Else, please email me again if mail gets lost. Thank you!


NEWS:
- Implementation of membership system is now in place! Please check 'FAQ & Ordering' link for details.

- Clearance:

2011 Gift Clearance:15% off purchases above SGD$50! Whilst stocks last!


Sunday

Collection: Reminiscent

This is a long intricate collection of vintage flowers and hearts I've made which more items will be added slowly overtime. Hope you like it :) No remakes for wirework pieces.
"This collection tells the memories of a girl and the people she treasures..."

E108 All things beautiful


~7cm


SGD$16


The vintage flower with white jewel embellishments adorned with sweetly swaying fine black chains and geniuine swarovski crystals in fuchsia & clear AB.


N013D Heart's Treasure Chest (SOLD,no remake)



SGD$20



" No matter what people say about you or how you feel about yourself, I still want you to know that in your heart, I see a treasure chest full of precious gems. (: "


Pendant is 4.2cm long 3.7cm wide, with freely hanging vintage heart charm and geniuine swarovski crystals. Comes with 55cm rhodium chain.




N013F Perfect Match


SGD$36


" You're the one for me.."
This is a piece I'm pretty proud of *beams*, because it's a 3-piece-in-1 set! Some like their accessory fanciful, some like it simple for normal day out. Well, this should accomplish both! #1 is a simple vintage brass butterfly with a drop of swarovski in fuchsia (chain ~49cm), for your normal day out. #3 is a fanciful bracelet strung from brown and purple freshwater pearls, and swarovski crystals in fuchsia, topaz, honey and clear AB (adjustable length 20-24cm). Put #1 and #3 together, you get #2, a long fanciful necklace for extra glam!

B023 Nostalgia Milan (SOLD, remake possible)
SGD$24
18-22.5cm
"He told her under the star-lit sky, 'If there's one beautiful place I'd want to bring my wife for our honeymoon...it'll be Milan.' "
3cm vintage flower (glue usedon blue pieces) and brass butterfly charm, round Pearls in white, grey, violet, black, oxidised bronze & black chain, with amethyst, fuchsia and clear AB swarovski crystals. I absolutely looove this gorgeous piece! Can be made as a necklace (quote N013A & choose your length, SGD$28-30).


N013B You still my Heart


SGD$18


6x3cm pendant+60cm rhodium chain


"Whenever we're together, you still my heart so much like quiet waters...all I know is that I feel so comfortable when I'm with you."


A simpler but sweet pendant made of 3cm vintage flower (glued blue embellishments) with aquamarine, baby blue and clear AB swarovski crystals.



B024 Wonderful Tonight (remake possible)


SGD$22


17.5-21.5cm


"We like to play Michael Buble's version of 'Wonderful Tonight'. He would always look at me & sing it like a love song."
Vintage flower elegantly displayed between a web of interlocking rings, and dangles of white cateye beads, silver-colored beads and a faceted acrylic drop. Can be made into a necklace (quote N013C & choose your length, SGD$26).