***Copyright infringement: Trinkets here are mostly copyrighted, personally designed and handcrafted by XiLeCreations. If any design, material or idea is taken from this site without seeking my permission, it will be deemed as infringement of copyright. Thank you.

*** Bags or Apparel are held at CHICFITS (see link on right).
*** Buyers are to make payment within 4 working days of my confirmation email or items released and buyer noted against future transactions. In the case whereby you do not receive my reply in 3 days, please check your junk mail as stronger filters might land them there. Else, please email me again if mail gets lost. Thank you!


NEWS:
- Implementation of membership system is now in place! Please check 'FAQ & Ordering' link for details.

- Clearance:

2011 Gift Clearance:15% off purchases above SGD$50! Whilst stocks last!


Thursday

About the Designer

Welcome to XiLe's creations...a place where I share my love for creative wearable art jewelry in unique handcrafted accessories.
"DIFFERENT" is a concept I wish to put forth in my designs, along with sweet simplicity and sometimes a playful touch.
Wirework is one area I like to play with since it allows more room for versatility and creativity than just beads alone. Here you'll find a trend towards fun accessories more than girly-glam, a result of my personality. You're welcome to drop me a mail if you've any questions or comments :) Basically I try to make my own designs as much as possible and BEADER'S ETHICS are observed as much as possible.
Each trinket is originally designed by me, personally handmade, measured and made as accurately as possible with hands and pliers, and a huge dose of effort (: . Not to mention new items are now mostly one-off pieces(remakes possible for some up to a maximum of 5,while no remakes for others). For now, hope you like my handmade designs!

For ordering details and other information,pls read the very important FAQ section! :)

If you wish to place an order, make an enquiry, send us feedback or suggestions (like how we can improve, as these are very valuable to us!),link us, drop by to say hello, or show your support by sending me a testimonial of your experience with XiLe Creations, just click the form on the left!

Thanks for visiting *~XiLe~*! !





If you like my blog, please rate it at SGBlog Directory